Bags of Love is blessed with the helping hands of friends, family and an ever-expanding group of creative
volunteers and community connections who generously share their talents to keep this outreach going. The collective creativity, countless volunteer hours, donations of product and money make it possible to provide thousands of filled drawstring Bags of Love.
We are blessed with people who:
• Have super thrifty shopping skills
• Have sewing skills (basic skills and we can provide a sewing machine if needed)
• Assemble/finish drawstring bags
• Count, sort and prep donated items to be placed in bags
• Knit/crochet hats amd scarves from donated yarn
• Make blankets from donated fleece
• Make/paint wooden toys from donated scrap wood
• Make jump ropes from donated old t-shirts
• Donate products (see our Wish List)
• Donate money / gift cards (Amazon/Meijer/Walmart, etc.) so we can buy exactly the supplies we need
• Attend events to distribute Bags of Love and tell people about our mission
Volunteers of all ages and abilities are welcome to join us!